• 49% wanted contact from the security department to help them secure their home-workspace. However only 26% of people said they had any.
During this webinar we will discuss the results of the survey and look specifically to answer these questions:
• If our employees are telling us conversations with security would help them, how can a Champions network facilitate those conversations and help people adopt secure behaviours, at home, work and in-between?
• If you’re looking to start a Champions network, how can you use hybrid working as a part of your business case?
• What activities can you engage your Champions with to help the adoption of secure behaviours in a hybrid working environment?
• What outcomes should you be looking for? How can you measure the success of your network?
Your webinar will be hosted by Sarah Janes, MD @ Layer 8, and creator of the Layer 8 Champions® blueprint. Sarah will be joined by Steve Mair. With, many years in the industry, Steve brings a perspective on risk and how implementing pragmatic security solutions with a focus on people can make the world a safer place.
Join us on Tuesday 13th July at 1.00pm BST