Date: Tuesday, 7 July 2020
Time: 2pm-3pm BST
Location: Online webinar
Do you dream of a future where your cybersecurity strategy moves from the shelf into practice? Or have you not quite managed to get the traction and change you desired? Change needs a catalyst, and conversation is our most powerful catalyst for change. To successfully implement a cybersecurity strategy, you need buy-in from the top down, and to embed a culture of security. Without this, meaningful change and your cybersecurity goals will not be achieved.
Join CRMG and Layer 8 Ltd on the 7th July at 2pm BST. Learn best practice techniques and tactics to get your business talking about cybersecurity so you can effectively develop and implement your best cybersecurity strategy.
You will take away the following:
- Conversation starters to engage people across the business in cybersecurity
- How to use stories to get people collaborating and building resilience
- How to identify your security culture maturity
- Innovative methods to inform your cyber strategy
- Who your key stakeholders are for change.