Layer 8 Ltd are on the lookout for an outstanding Apprentice to join their team!
Layer 8 Ltd are strong believers that in the heart of any excellent organisation are exceptional employees of all levels. This in turn helps us to recognise the importance of nurturing and developing talent within the company.
If you are a driven individual with a strong willingness to learn and progress, then what are you waiting for? We would love to hear from you!!!
Here’s an insight into our new and exciting opportunity. . . . .
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the company delivery platform.
- Creating online content and publishing across various platforms.
- Social Media campaigns to drive more traffic to the company’s social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) as well as the website.
- Assist the director with the monthly marketing schedule.
- Meeting and greeting visitors ensuring they are booked in on the system.
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Diarise content to be loaded onto the internal system.
- Create and design images via Canva (training will be given).
- Setting up new demo accounts.
- Add news and blogs onto our website using WordPress (full training will be given).
- Assist in preparing material for external workshops.
- Take responsibility for incoming / outgoing post.
- In addition to the above and as time goes on, we will aim to enhance your responsibilities to ensure your skills are fully utilised to enable you to progress within our company.
Skills and Experience
- Component in the use of MS office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Good communication skills with people of all levels.
- The ability to adapt to an ever-changing pace.
- Social media experience (Facebook, Twitter – training will be given for LinkedIn).
- Excellent time management skills.
- The willingness and hunger to learn and progress.
Hours of work – Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 5.00pm & Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm
In addition, you will be entitled access to the onsite gym with a heavily discounted membership, discounted products in the Unilever shop, pension scheme, onsite restaurant and free parking.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.