You can now watch a recording of our recent masterclass, which was all about how to develop a successful security culture strategy that gets sign-off.
You work hard for months, submit your security culture strategy for the following year, then go through the painful process of having to remove items because the budget holder doesn’t think your initiatives will deliver change. Sound familiar?
Watch our masterclass and take back control.
The class was with our CEO and thought leader, Sarah Janes, who was joined by the dynamic and inspiring Marilise de Villiers, co-founder and CEO of ROAR Consulting & Coaching. Using their experience gained from working with 50+ global organisations, they reveal how to:
- Review existing strategies, or develop new strategies
- Align your strategy to business risks and objectives
- Target your approach using risk and data
- Demonstrate how champions play a crucial role in influencing behaviour change.
- Use clear measures to demonstrate change.
To watch you just need to sign up to our Layer 8 Champions® Hub, which is packed full of useful resources to help you establish and sustain a security champions network.
Sign up here.